Fresh Look Lotus Face Wash, Mild, Hydrating, Moisturizing, Foaming, For Extremely Dry & Dehydrated Skin
- LOTUS ESSENTIAL OIL: Potent source of Antioxidants, Flavonoids, and Polyphenol along with linoleic acid and protein, Rejuvenates & Revives Dehydrated, Dry & Sensitive skin. Antioxidants improve the skin's elasticity by protecting collagen & elastin from free radicals that damage the skin. Purifies the skin by extracting toxins from the pores and creating fresher skin. Anti-inflammatory properties heal skin problems like acne through its Astringent quality Nourishes Dry & Sensitive Skin.
- PRO-VITAMIN B5: Excellent humectant, attracts moisture & profoundly hydrates the skin & improves softness & elasticity by balancing pH levels. Reducing TEWL (trans epidermal water loss) & protect skin from photo-aging damage. Accelerates resurfacing in the skin by renewing cell regeneration through nourishment & healing the facial inflammatory lesions by regulating hydration to improve the skin texture & soothe the skin from redness caused by acne & sunburn.
- HYDRATION: Sodium PCA is a Natural Moisturizing Factor in human skin that maintains a healthy epidermis. It is the sodium salt of pyroglutamic acid. It is very hygroscopic, attracting moisture from the air & locks it inside the skin, making the skin youthful. Sodium PCA rebuilds the intracellular glue that holds the cells together. This prevents moisture loss and the growth of bacteria and allergens on the skin. This reduces the chances of breakouts, clogged pores, and other skin problems.
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL: Binds water & pulls in hydration to the outer skin layer, attracts moisture to the skin, and consequently hydrates and moisturizes it. It forms a protective film on the skin that prevents water loss & helps to reduce the chances of free radical attacks, controls acne & makes skin soft, light & non-sticky feel. It helps to lessen the appearance of marks & acne spots. The skin has a component called Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF), which dries out with age & causes aging signs like wrinkles, flaking, & roughness. It also helps to prevent your skin from constantly battling dryness, flaking, or gnarly rough texture.
- REGIME: For complete dry & Dehydrated Skincare, use Fresh Look Lotus Face Wash & Skin Hydrating Coconut Toner for toning & after that, Aloe vera Gel moisturizer in AM & PM. Include Umbrella Sunscreen Range in AM after Gel application.
Every skincare routine needs a good cleanser. Fresh Look Face Wash with Lotus Essential Oil is the perfect product for dry skin with the goodness of Lotus Essential Oil, Pro Vitamin B5, Sodium PCA & Propylene Glycol, which help effectively wash away dirt, debris, & excess oil from the skin and give tired-looking skin a healthier appearance. Lotus Essential Oil with Antioxidants, Flavonoids, and Polyphenol, along with linoleic acid, and protein, fight Acne, help to treat wrinkles & skin blemishes, scavenge free radicals in the skin, and rebuild the skin's structure with a renewed ability to retain moisture & soothe the Inflammation of the skin. Clearing dead skin cells in addition to extra dirt rejuvenate the dull complexion. Boosting skin cells' metabolism, Provitamin B5 raises the skin's firmness; it offers anti-inflammatory, moisturizing & therapeutic benefits. A powerful humectant Sodium PCA hydrates by attracting water to & trapping it in the skin while also helping restore the skin's protection. It also has anti-inflammatory properties. Propylene Glycol maintains the pH balance by regulating moisture level in the skin & making a protective barrier on the surface to prevent foreign threats & provide refreshing clear & clean skin.
Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Oil (Lotus Essential Oil):
The oil extracted from the lotus flower has various benefits for the skin. It contains Linoleic Acid, Protein, Flavonoids, Fatty acids, Minerals, Antioxidants, and Polyphenol to help boost the production of Collagen & Elastin & make skin age-proof. Its astringent Property purifies the skin & Presence of AHA helps in skin exfoliation to deeply remove the dirt from the pores. It keeps the skin hydrated and moisturized & helps to achieve an even complexion.
Panthenol (Pro vitamin B5):
Provitamin B5 is the alcohol analog of vitamin B5. It attracts moisture, hydrates the skin, and improves softness and elasticity. This vitamin exhibits potent anti-inflammatory activities and reduces redness and inflammation caused by acne, sunburn, and irritation. It soothes the skin. Thereby reducing TEWL (trans epidermal water loss), and improving skin hydration, skin elasticity, and skin barrier function, provitamin B5 (D panthenol) improves the overall health of the skin.
It is a naturally occurring component of human skin and a part of the "natural moisturizing factors" (NMF) that maintain a healthy epidermis. It is very hygroscopic, attracting moisture from the air & locks it inside the skin, making the skin youthful. Sodium PCA rebuilds the intracellular glue that holds the cells together. This prevents moisture loss and the growth of bacteria and allergens on the skin. This reduces the chances of breakouts, clogged pores, and other skin problems.
It is used as a humectant, solvent & emollient. With quick absorbing power, propylene glycol helps the skin absorb & retains moisture to promote hydrated, soft, smooth, healthy skin. It is much better than Glycerin & does not create any stickiness on skin surfaces, unlike Glycerin.It is best known for the attributes of a hydrating & delivery ingredient. It attracts moisture from the air & holds it in the skin to protect from free radical & sun exposure damage. It is helpful for acne breakouts as it regulates skin moisture levels.