Alopex Penta Hair oil
- Stops hair fall, induces new hair growth, rescues weak hair.
- The power of five essential hair nutrients (Biotin, Cystine, Tannic acid, Methionine & Arginine) along with a blend of 5 essential oils (Basil, Eucalyptus, Lemon grass, Rosemary, Lavender) with proven efficacy in boosting scalp & hair health condensed in a single product
- Non-sticky, non-greasy root strengthening hair fluid ideal for daily use
- Clinically tested formula, proven for high effectiveness
- Nourishes hair roots, promotes hair health, improves overall appearance of hair
- A blend of 5 essential oils & 5 hair nutrients imbued in a single, non-oily, non-sticky formula for preventing hair fall, boosting hair growth & promoting overall hair health & appearance. Free from side effects.
Direction of Use: Apply once daily on clean & dry scalp, preferably after bath. In case of acute hair fall use twice daily along with Keya Seth Root Active Hair Vitalizer.
The nourishment of 5 & 5 for your hair
Powered by 5 essential hair nutrients - Biotin, Cystine, Tannic acid, Methionine, Arginine & 5 essential oils - Basil, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Rosemary & Lavender, Alopex Penta is a potent root strengthening hair fluid with long lasting benefits. This clinically tested, non-oily, non-sticky, formula accelerates hair growth, reduces hair loss, makes hair stronger & improves hair volume.
- Biotin - One of the most vital vitamins for arresting hair loss, promoting hair growth & hair health.
- Cystine – An amino acid of keratin, the protein which makes the hair. It promotes hair growth & prevents hair loss.
- Tannic acid – Tannic acid stimulates keratin production.
- Methionine – An essential amino acid for hair growth as it promotes blood supply to the hair follicles.
- Arginine – An essential amino acid associated with increased blood supply to the scalp & hair roots.
“Alopex Penta” provides a composition to treat androgen tic alopecia in men and female pattern hair loss in women, thinning disorders, alopecia-areata, alopecia totalis and promotes hair growth in peeled region.
“Alopex Penta” is a combination mix of essential oils, amino acids, tannic acid and bio tin in aqueous base for local use in an effective quantity, directly in the effected body region to be treated.
Hair is composed of the keratin protein, each hair grows from a hair follicle. At the base of hair follicle is dermal tissue containing a dermal papilla. The dermal papilla contains a network of capillary blood vessels to remove waste and supply oxygen, energy and the amino acid needed for hair growth. The dermal papilla is sensitive to hormones which can affect hair growth.
Hair growth involves three (3) stages :
- Anagen :- period of active growth which last for 2 to 4 years.
- Catagen:- the period of break down and change.
- Telogen:- the resting stage before resumption of growth which last for 2 to 4 months
On average daily hair loss is between 60 and 100 hairs, all of which are normally replaced by new hairs. If the hair loss is over one hundred (100) per day, then the hair loss exceeds replacements, as a result baldness and thinning may occur. Alopecia colloquially known as baldness, strictly speaking cannot be considered as a disease but matter a biological dysfunction which produces a feeling of discomfort and / or uneasiness in the affected individual which may ever lead to serious pschycological disorders. Pattern hair loss (androgenic alopecia in men and female pattern hair loss in women) is most common type of hair loss. 95% of all hair loss cases are due to hormone binds to androgenic receptors in the hair follicle and the specific bond triggers cellular processes which force the hair follicle to shed the normal hair and produce thinner, shorter and colorless hair. The DHT obligates the hair root and follicle to minimize the miniaturization of the hair root and follicle shortens the growth phase and causes the next hair to grow in finer. Sooner or later the miniaturized hair follicles atrophy and die causing permanent hair loss in men.