- Stops hair fall, induces new hair growth, rescues weak hair.
- The power of five essential hair nutrients (Biotin, Cystine, Tannic acid, Methionine & Arginine) along with a blend of 5 essential oils (Basil, Eucalyptus, Lemon grass, Rosemary, Lavender) with proven efficacy in boosting scalp & hair health condensed in a single product
- Non-sticky, non-greasy root strengthening hair fluid ideal for daily use
- Clinically tested formula, proven for high effectiveness
- Nourishes hair roots, promotes hair health, improves overall appearance of hair
- A blend of 5 essential oils & 5 hair nutrients imbued in a single, non-oily, non-sticky formula for preventing hair fall, boosting hair growth & promoting overall hair health & appearance. Free from side effects.
Direction of Use: Apply once daily on clean & dry scalp, preferably after bath. In case of acute hair fall use twice daily along with Keya Seth Root Active Hair Vitalizer.
The nourishment of 5 & 5 for your hair
Powered by 5 essential hair nutrients - Biotin, Cystine, Tannic acid, Methionine, Arginine & 5 essential oils - Basil, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Rosemary & Lavender, Alopex Penta is a potent root strengthening hair fluid with long lasting benefits. This clinically tested, non-oily, non-sticky, formula accelerates hair growth, reduces hair loss, makes hair stronger & improves hair volume.
- Biotin - One of the most vital vitamins for arresting hair loss, promoting hair growth & hair health.
- Cystine – An amino acid of keratin, the protein which makes the hair. It promotes hair growth & prevents hair loss.
- Tannic acid – Tannic acid stimulates keratin production.
- Methionine – An essential amino acid for hair growth as it promotes blood supply to the hair follicles.
- Arginine – An essential amino acid associated with increased blood supply to the scalp & hair roots.
“Alopex Penta” provides a composition to treat androgen tic alopecia in men and female pattern hair loss in women, thinning disorders, alopecia-areata, alopecia totalis and promotes hair growth in peeled region.
“Alopex Penta” is a combination mix of essential oils, amino acids, tannic acid and bio tin in aqueous base for local use in an effective quantity, directly in the effected body region to be treated.
Hair is composed of the keratin protein, each hair grows from a hair follicle. At the base of hair follicle is dermal tissue containing a dermal papilla. The dermal papilla contains a network of capillary blood vessels to remove waste and supply oxygen, energy and the amino acid needed for hair growth. The dermal papilla is sensitive to hormones which can affect hair growth.
Hair growth involves three (3) stages :
- Anagen :- period of active growth which last for 2 to 4 years.
- Catagen:- the period of break down and change.
- Telogen:- the resting stage before resumption of growth which last for 2 to 4 months
On average daily hair loss is between 60 and 100 hairs, all of which are normally replaced by new hairs. If the hair loss is over one hundred (100) per day, then the hair loss exceeds replacements, as a result baldness and thinning may occur. Alopecia colloquially known as baldness, strictly speaking cannot be considered as a disease but matter a biological dysfunction which produces a feeling of discomfort and / or uneasiness in the affected individual which may ever lead to serious pschycological disorders. Pattern hair loss (androgenic alopecia in men and female pattern hair loss in women) is most common type of hair loss. 95% of all hair loss cases are due to hormone binds to androgenic receptors in the hair follicle and the specific bond triggers cellular processes which force the hair follicle to shed the normal hair and produce thinner, shorter and colorless hair. The DHT obligates the hair root and follicle to minimize the miniaturization of the hair root and follicle shortens the growth phase and causes the next hair to grow in finer. Sooner or later the miniaturized hair follicles atrophy and die causing permanent hair loss in men.
Alopex Penta with properties that prevent hair loss and stimulate hair growth. The uniqueness of Alopex Penta lies in the synergic effect arising from the interaction of the active ingredients, consisting a mixture of essential oils and amino acids, vitamins to promote hair growth, clinically proven by clinical trial report. This topical lotion is an universal hair growth enhancer with potent hyper trichotic effects indicated as treatment against male and female hair loss and alopecia. It works for balding at the top and back of the head as as well as for the front area of the scalp.
A blend of essential oil of:
- Ocimum Basilicum
- Eucalyptus Globulus
- Combopogon Citrus
- Rosemarinus officinalis
- Lavandula Anguestifolia
- Tarric Acid
- Aqua D.M
Since ancient times essential oils are recognized for their medicinal values and they are very intresting and powerful natural plat products. Essential oils are odourous and volatile compounds found only in 10% of the plant kingdom and are stored in the plants in special brittle secretory structures, such as glands, secretory hairs, secretory ducts, secretory cavities or resin ducts.
Essential oils are highly complex mixtures of volatile compounds, and many contain about 20 to 60 individual compounds, some may contain more than 100 different compounds.
Essential oil compounds are fat soluble and thus they have the ability to permeate the membranes of the skin before being captured by the micro circulations and drained into the systemic circulations which reaches all target organs.
All findings confirm that most essentials oils are rapidly absorbed after dermal, oral or pulmonary administration and cross the blood brain barrier and interact with receptors in the central nervous system and then affect relevant biological functions such as relaxation, sleep, digestion etc.
Most essential oil components are metabolized and either eliminated by the kidneys in the form of polar compounds following limited phase I enzyme metabolism by conjugation with glucuronate or sulfate or exhaled via the lungs as CO2.
So far, there is no study that can give us a clear idea and be accurate on the mode of action of the essentials oils. Due to the complexity of their chemical composition, every thing suggests that the mode of action in complex and it is difficult to identify the molecular path way of action. It is very likely that each of the constituents of the essential oil has own mechanism of action.
Let us look at the main active compounds of the essential oil:-
Eucalyptus globules –
Combopogon Citrus –
Lavendula Angustifolia –
Linalo and Linalyle Acetale
Camphor, 1,8 Cineole, verbenone.