Keya Seth, owner of Keya Seth aromatherapy company and a renowned aromatherapist, has formulated this Shea Butter with various natural ingredients according to your skin problem and reality, which is entirely free of artificial color, fragrance, and preservatives and which is within just 24-48 hours. will reach your home.
HYDRATES SKIN: A rich body butter with the goodness of mango seed butter, Shea Butter, Cocoa butter Rose Oil & Geranium Oil to give skin a nourishment boost. It helps to moisturize dry, rough skin keeping it soft and radiant throughout the day. Mango butter conditions skin makes it smooth, supple and improves its overall health and appearance It also strengthens the skin’s natural protective barrier, which helps your skin retain moisture and prevents damage and drying out. It is rich in vitamins and fatty acids, but it contains a higher percentage of oleic acid which makes it more moisturizing, according to a recent study Ceramide along with Hyaluronic Acid are some of the main ingredients that perform wonderfully with mango seed butter.
PREVENTS SIGNS OF AGINS: The antioxidants present in mango Butter can help fight the signs of premature ageing such as wrinkles and fine lines. Mango Butter’s creamy, long-lasting emollience nourishes skin and boosts its elasticity as well as its suppleness, thereby reducing the appearance of fine lines and tightening skin for a firmer appearance. Its high vitamin content protects skin against harsh environmental stressors and damage caused by overexposure to harmful UV radiation. Its ability to easily melt on skin contact and penetrate into the skin without leaving a greasy residue makes Mango Butter an ideal ingredient in sun care products, balms, and hair care products such as those intended to control frizz. Its gentle quality makes it an ideal ingredient in baby moisturizers and products for sensitive skin. The antioxidants found in mango butter help reduce free radical damage that can lead to early aging. Research indicates that oil extracted from mango kernel has a greater phenolic content than many commercial vegetable oils.
HEAL WOUNDS: Mango butter has wound-healing properties. Studies found that this naturally occlusive ingredient could protect the skin barrier and repair damaged and cracked skin. Another one of the benefits of mango butter is its anti-inflammatory qualities which make it great for helping heal minor wounds, dry skin, and skin conditions like eczema. It also makes it a good choice for soothing bug bites.
PREVENT SCARS & SKIN IMPERFECTIONS: Though mango butter can also help treat existing scars, prevention is the key. So, every time you can expect skin damage (for example - an acne scar or stretch marks from pregnancy). It will help the skin heal faster, provide nutrients and antioxidants, improve the skin cell turnover rate, and significantly reduce damage.
DOESN’T CLOGE PORES: Mango butter is an emollient that provides a protective barrier on the skin, but it won’t clog pores, so fear not of breakouts. The butter melts into a light oil that doesn’t feel too oily. It’s considered non-comedogenic, so it doesn’t clog pores and can be used on all skin types. It also has a very mild, even non-detected, smell.
Though Mango Butter is slightly less popular, but it has a lot to offer when it comes to offer when it comes to maintaining healthy, youthful and beautiful skin. Mango butter is extracted from the seed of the mango fruit. It has a subtle scent and a lightweight, silky smooth, but incredibly rich and nourishing texture. As it is suitable for all skin types and can help treat many skin problems. Mango butter special is its nutritional content. It boasts natural antioxidants, vitamins A and E, and essential fatty acids. It’s known for its light texture that doesn’t leave your skin or hair feeling greasy.
BENEFITS OF USING MANGO BUTTER
The main chemical constituents of Mango Butter are: Oleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E.
OLEIC ACIDS (OMEGA 9)
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth
- Boost immunity
- Exhibit anti-oxidant properties
- Prevent joint inflammation, stiffness, and pain
- Impact the hardness or softness of the butter
- Have cleansing properties that purge dirt, sweat, and excess sebum from hair and skin
- Be an ideal emulsifying agent that binds water and oil
- Help products remain potent when stored for long periods of time
- Condition and protect hair from damage without diminishing luster or making it feel heavy
- Have exceptional cleansing properties
- Soften skin
- Provides the butter with a solid consistency
- Have emollient properties
- Soften hair without leaving a greasy or sticky residue
- Be the most common saturated fatty acid
LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA 6/Vitamin F)
- Moisturize hair and promote its growth
- Facilitate wound healing
- Be an effective emulsifier in the formulation of soaps and quick-drying oils
- Exhibit anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothe acne and reduce chances of future outbreaks
- Promote moisture retention in skin and hair
- Make oils feel thinner in consistency when used in an oil blend, thus being beneficial for use on acne-prone skin
- Soothe and promote the healing of skin conditions like eczema and dermatitis
- Slow the look of premature aging
- Enhance and promote muscle gain/mass by boosting the body’s inflammatory responses
- Boost immunity
- Ease symptoms of depression
- Soothe pain and discomfort associated with arthritis
- Reduce weight
- Protect skin against damage caused by UV radiation
- Slow the appearance of aging by smoothing wrinkles and fine lines
- Stimulate production of collagen
- Stimulate cells regeneration to keep skin healthy, strong, and firm
- Facilitate faster healing of wounds
- Protect skin against toxins and bacteria and promotes cell production, thus boosting immunity
- Lighten unwanted blemishes and dark spots, thus balancing skin tone to create an even glow
- Slow the production of oil in the skin and clears pores, thereby preventing acne breakouts
- Exhibit anti-oxidant properties
- Promote collagen synthesis that gives skin a smoother appearance
- Help reduce and soothe damage caused by ultraviolet radiation
- Brighten and even out skin tone
- Shield skin from the noticeable effects of pollution
- Significantly improve skin’s moisture content, thus sustaining a youthful look for a longer period of time
- Have anti-oxidant properties that slow the look of aging and boost circulation
- Repair scarred and blemished skin
- Prevent moisture loss from skin and hair
- Offer soothing relief to skin that has been burned
- Deeply cleanse pores and balance oil production
Mango Butter’s creamy, long-lasting emollience nourishes the skin and boosts its elasticity and suppleness, thereby reducing the appearance of fine lines and tightening skin for a firmer appearance. Its high vitamin content protects the skin against harsh environmental stressors and damage caused by overexposure to harmful UV radiation. Its ability to quickly melt on skin contact and penetrate into the skin without leaving a greasy residue makes Mango Butter an ideal ingredient in sun care products, balms, and
Mango Butter is known to boost skin’s luster and natural radiance while reducing the appearance of dark spots. Along with softening and soothing properties, it cleanses the skin’s surface of impurities and unblocks pores. Mango Butter's antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties make it an effective soothing agent for dry skin, eczema, and dermatitis. Mango Butter leaves skin looking plump by restoring and maintaining moisture levels and boosting cell regeneration, promoting a rejuvenated, revitalized appearance.
Used medicinally, Mango Butter works as an agent that facilitates eliminating toxins, dirt, pollution, and other impurities from the skin. Its soothing quality makes it ideal for skin afflicted by itching, stinging, burning, and stretch marks. When used in a therapeutic massage, Mango Butter penetrates gently yet deeply into the skin and applies its soft power to tense and aching muscles. Due to its non-comedogenic property, Mango Butter can benefit acne-prone and oily skin as a facial moisturizer.