Pamper yourself with some self-care!•
Posted on March 08 2019
The modern woman has it all -- everything but enough time, that is. It can be difficult to take care of yourself with a busy schedule but neglecting self-care can end up causing major problems down the road. Self-care isn’t selfish, it’s self-respect. It’s not a luxury, it’s a necessity.
Take the first step by nourishing your body from within –
As a busy woman, self-care can sometime take a backseat. But its time to start prioritizing yourself:
- Eating well and paying attention to your nutritional needs is a basic aspect of self-care. But eating the right thing isn’t always easy, especially when you lead a busy life. Come up with one or two go-to meals you can turn to whenever you are too tired to even think about what you might want to eat.
- The average person doesn’t get enough water throughout the day. Dehydration can lead to severe medical complications, including fatigue, joint pain, weight gain, headaches, ulcers, high blood pressure, and kidney disease. While you may not be able to lug around a gallon of H2O with you, you can include water-rich foods into your meals like cucumbers, strawberries, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, cantaloupe, spinach, and watermelon.
- Meditation is the best way to tap into your intuition and really listen to yourself. Try setting up an area in your home (or even in your office) where you can sit in peace and quiet and truly concentrate on your practice.
- Prioritizing is the key! At the office, self care can take the form of prioritizing your must-dos over the many emergency fires that call for attention. Make a to-do list, put your phone on DND, and if you have one, close your door, or if not, pop in your earbuds.
With a little help from Aromatherapy –
Whether you are giving something special to your bestie, your mom, or sister, or maybe just to yourself this International Women’s day, here are our favorite picks that you need to check out today. Some come filled with essential oils, some are just the things that a girl needs for daily care, and most are just feel-good products that are bound to make every girl happy.
- Alopex Penta by Keya Seth Aromatherapy, 100ml - “Alopex Penta” provides a composition to treat androgen tic alopecia in men and female pattern hair loss in women, thinning disorders, alopecia-areata, alopecia totalis and promotes hair growth in peeled region.
- Dark Circle Removing Cream by Keya Seth Aromatherapy, 15gm - Keya Seth's 'Dark Circle Removing Cream is enriched with AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) and natural goodness of almond oil that is gentle on the delicate area around the eyes. Herbally composed, this cream removes the dark circles and reduces wrinkles under the eyes and changes the under-eye complexion to fair in a completely natural process.
- Fresh Dew Moisturizer for Normal Skin by Keya Seth Aromatherapy, 100ml - This natural skin nourisher has been enriched with precious herbal ingredients that are known for providing utmost care to the skin. The light weight formula is quickly absorbed into the skin & hydrates it from within, without causing any greasiness on the skin surface.
- Umbrella Sunscreen Solution SPF 40 with PA+++ by Keya Seth Aromatherapy, 100ml - Umbrella Sunscreen Powder SPF 50 is a powder based broad - spectrum sunscreen covering both Ultraviolet A & B radiations both cause severe damage & diseases. It gives you long term protection from Suntan, Sunburn, Sun Allergy, Premature Aging and even Skin Cancer.
- Oxy De-tan Pack by Keya Seth Aromatherapy, 50gm - Create a magic on tanned skin with OXY DE-TAN PACK. This pack gives an instant glow after every use. The rich essential oils like carrot seeds, keshar, nerli & patchouli oil & other skin-healthy ingredients enhance complexion & bring softness.
Decoding Cleansing ...
Every shower time is not a mere wash and goes experience but more than that. Every shower is transformed into a rejuvenating experience through the...Read More
Effective Solution ...
Hair plays an important role in showcasing our appearance and identity. In some way or the other, it adds up to our style and confidence. Hair fall...Read More
Quick Fix to Hair F...
Hair fall is one of the most common problem in the men worldwide. According to statistical data men tend to lose 30% more hair then female in a yea...Read More