Skin Hydration – why your skin needs it?
Posted on January 29 2019
A proper skin care regime is the secret to glowing, soft and hydrated skin. Just like cleansing and moisturizing, skin hydrating is also an important part of the daily skin care regime. Skin hydration helps in keeping skin soft, hydrated, toned. It also helps to control sun tan and unwanted pigmentation.
Skin hydration is basically an in-between skin-care step, used after cleaning the face but before moisturizing. A skin hydrator is a water-based toner infused with skin nourishing ingredients that provide required nutrients to skin and balances the skin pH.
The skin Hydrating Range by Keya Seth Aromatherpy has been formulated to boost skin hydration instantly. Imbued with six different essential oils, the new skin hydrating range hydrates and tones skin effectively.
The skin hydrating range is 100% alcohol free. The most amazing thing about the aqua-based skin hydrators is that their small molecular size ensures efficient delivery of nutrients into the deeper layers of the skin.
The variants of the New Skin Hydrating range are - Lavender, Rose, Cucumber, Neem, Green Coconut and Orange. Read on to find out the benefits of each of these skin hydrators,
Skin Hydrating Lavender
Lavender is considered one of the most potent ingredients for skin care. It is ultra- soothing for the skin with a therapeutic scent. Find some of the key benefits of our New Skin Hydrating Lavender,
- It brightens skin tone
- Heals dry & damaged skin
- Protects skin from allergy, rash & inflammation
- Helps in controlling skin wrinkles
- Controls sunburn & tanning
Skin Hydrating Rose
Essential oil of Rose has plenty of skin benefits and is undoubtedly beauty's magic potion. Whether you have oily, dry or sensitive skin, rose essential oil can be added to your beauty regime. Our Skin Hydrating Rose provides benefits like,
- It hydrates & softens matured, dry or sensitive skin
- Gives a natural rosy glow
- Soothes irritated & sun damaged skin
- Works as a natural astringent
- Heals skin damage
Skin Hydrating Cucumber
Cucumber is one of the ultimate cooling foods available in our kitchen. Its high water content helps regulate the water balance of the body, especially during summers. Cucumber has also been an integral part of skin and beauty care rituals since many generations. It contains an excellent source of silica - the beauty mineral, which helps in improving skin health. Here are the benefits of our Skin Hydrating Cucumber,
- The presence of Vitamin A & C in cucumber rejuvenates skin
- It reverses skin tanning & soothes sunburn
- Treats open pores & controls pigmentation
- Helps in lessening enlarged pores
- Gives instant freshness
Skin Hydrating Neem
Grown throughout India, Neem is an essential ingredient in Ayurveda. Neem contains anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which are effective to treat acne. It also lightens scars and pigmentation caused by acne. It further keeps skin soft and toned. Find out more benefits of our Skin Hydrating Neem,
- Protects from acne & pimple
- Controls excess oil production on skin
- Promotes collagen synthesis
- Reduces redness & rashes
- Helps in healing scars
Skin Hydrating Green Coconut
The power house of Vitamin C and K, Green Coconut water helps in reducing pigmentation. Its light consistency, works as a natural moisturizer. It helps in reducing the excess oil and greasiness of the skin. Loaded with anti-oxidants and natural minerals, it helps prevent blackheads, acne, blemishes and promotes brighter skin tone. Read on to find out the benefits of our Skin Hydrating Green Coconut infused with real green tender coconut water,
- Clears, lightens & evens out skin tone
- Controls premature skin wrinkling
- Protects skin from sun damage
- Gives instant hydration & freshness
Skin Hydrating Orange
This juicy citric fruit is an excellent source of Vitamin C and thus is a boon for healthy skin. There are three different types of essential oils, produced from orange plant and all of these bear excellent skin nourishing properties. Our New Orange Skin Hydrator provide benefits like,
- It nourishes Dry & Damaged skin
- Improves absorption of anti-oxidants in skin
- Improves natural skin defense
- Boosts collagen production and thus fights signs of premature aging
- Controls acne & common skin problems
So, don’t wait to include these natural skin-magic potions in your daily skin care regime & enjoy hydrated skin that smiles with health!