Fresh Look Neem & Tulsi Face Wash, Mild Hydrating Moisturizing Foaming All Skin Types
- NEEM OIL: One of the most famous treatments for acne and pimple breakouts, comes from the seed of the tropical neem tree. It includes Limonoids, Calcium, Triglycerides, Antioxidants & Calcium. It works as a natural alternative to heal the skin tissue from within and simultaneously reduces hyperpigmentation and scars. Neem also works on actively treating pimples balancing oil production, healing wounds, stimulating collagen formation, and minimizing skin inflammation. It is filled with Essential Fatty Acids; it can penetrate deeply into the skin, healing dryness and locking your moisture. Its high vitamin E content also helps prevent free radicals from harming your skin. Neem Oil helps reduce melanin production in your skin, gives you an even tone & brightens skin.
- BASIL ESSENTIAL OIL: Extracted from the Basil or Tulsi Herb (Ocimum basilicum), leaves/flowering tops work well to reduce redness, fight bacteria, & prevent fungal infections on the skin, restrain free radicals, reduce acne & enhance collagen production. Balances the production of oil from the sebaceous (oil) glands; by calming acne breakouts. The antiseptic & tonic action of oil extracts sluggishness & congested skin by boosting skin cells' metabolism, firmness & elasticity of the skin.
- HYDRATION: Sodium PCA is a natural moisturizing factor of human skin that maintains a healthy epidermis. It is the sodium salt of pyroglutamic acid. It is very hygroscopic, attracting moisture from the air & locks it inside the skin, making the skin youthful. Sodium PCA rebuilds the intracellular glue that holds the cells together. This prevents moisture loss and the growth of bacteria and allergens on the skin. This reduces the chances of breakouts, clogged pores, and other skin problems.
- MOISTURISING: Binds water & pulls in hydration to the outer skin layer, attracts moisture to the skin, and consequently hydrates and moisturizes it. It forms a protective film on the skin that prevents water loss & helps to reduce the chances of free radical attacks, controls acne & makes skin soft, light & non-sticky feel. It helps to lessen the appearance of marks & acne spots. The skin has a component called Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF), which dries out with age & causes aging signs like wrinkles, flaking, & roughness. It also helps to prevent your skin from constantly battling dryness, flaking, or gnarly rough texture
- REGIME: For complete Excessive Oily & Acne Skincare, use Fresh Look Purifying Neem Tulsi Face Wash & Skin Hydrating Neem Toner for toning & after that, Neem Gel moisturizer in AM & PM. Include Umbrella Sunscreen Powder in AM after Gel application and for Body Acne & Inflammation, use Neem Body wash & Neem Gel for complete Natural Neem Care.
Every skincare routine needs a good cleanser. Fresh Look Face Wash with purifying Neem & Tulsi is the perfect product for all types of skin with the goodness of Neem oil, Basil Essential oil, Sodium PCA & Propylene Glycol, which help effectively wash away dirt, debris, & excess oil from the skin and help in getting rid of Acne give tired-looking skin a healthier appearance. Neem oil has Anti-inflammatory & Anti-oxidant control sebum production, prevents acne, maintains moisture & treats dry skin, scavenges free radicals in the skin, and rebuilds the skin's structure with a renewed ability to retain water & soothe the skin. The antiseptic & tonic action of Basil essential oil extracts sluggishness & congested skin & controls acne. Clearing dead skin cells in addition to extra dirt rejuvenate the dull complexion. A powerful humectant Sodium PCA hydrates by attracting water to & trapping it in the skin while also helping restore the skin’s protection. It also has anti-inflammatory properties. Propylene Glycol maintains the pH balance by regulating moisture level in the skin & making a protective barrier on the surface to prevent foreign threats & provide refreshing clear & clean skin.
Melia Azadirachta Seed oil (Neem oil):
It is obtained from the seed kernels of the Neem tree (Azadirachta indica); Neem leaves & their extracts are commonly used for their antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant & healing properties. This excellent herb is a significant source of fatty acids, vitamins & minerals needed for healthy skin. Having Nimbin, Nimbolide & Azadirachtin can help to get rid of every skin concern that is necessary for healthy skin.
Ocimum Basilicum oil (Basil Essential Oil):
Extracted by steam distillation, Basil or Tulsi is cooling & soothing in nature, enhancing its excellent anti-inflammatory & anti-bacterial properties to work well in warding off skin irritations, minor wounds, and acne. Also, it boosts skin cells' metabolism and lends brighter complexion, firmness, and elasticity to the skin. The cleansing effect helps remove surplus oil & impurities from the skin pores.
It is a naturally occurring component of human skin and a part of the "natural moisturizing factors" (NMF) that maintain a healthy epidermis. It is very hygroscopic, attracting moisture from the air & locks it inside the skin, making the skin youthful. Sodium PCA rebuilds the intracellular glue that holds the cells together. This prevents moisture loss and the growth of bacteria and allergens on the skin. This reduces the chances of breakouts, clogged pores, and other skin problems.
It is used as a humectant, solvent & emollient. With quick absorbing power, propylene glycol helps the skin absorb & retains moisture to promote hydrated, soft, smooth, healthy skin. It is much better than Glycerin & does not create any stickiness on skin surfaces, unlike Glycerin. It is best known for the attributes of a hydrating & delivery ingredient. It attracts moisture from the air & holds it in the skin to protect from free radical & sun exposure damage. It is helpful for acne breakouts as it regulates skin moisture levels.