Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Therapeutic Pure & Natural, Romantic, Relaxing, Antidepressant, Skin & Hair Tonic,10ml
- AROMA & PROPERTIES: Ylang Ylang is a pale-yellow liquid with an intensely sweet, floral scent; a semi-wild tree with brittle wood found in the south sea islands notable Seychelles.This “flower of flowers” derives from the Malay “Alanginlang,” indicating how flowers hang. The tree is apparently “a crown in the East” and is also known as ‘the perfume tree.’ It has Antidepressant, Antiseptic, Aphrodisiac, Hypotensive & Sedative properties. They are used extensively in classy perfumes. A lovely custom in Indonesia sees beds spread with Ylang Ylang petals on wedding nights, honoring the aphrodisiac & romantic qualities for which it is famed.
- BODY: Its reputed ability to balance the hormone makes it viable for problems associated with the reproductive system. A tonic to the womb could be helpful after a cesarean birth instilling a feeling of warmth and togetherness. It is antidepressant and aphrodisiac qualities are well known for helping with sexual problems, such as impotence and frigidity. Useful with rapid breathing and rapid heartbeat. Its sedative properties could help bring down high blood pressure. Altogether has a relaxing effect on the nervous system.
- SKIN: A versatile oil, balancing action on sebum, making it effective on oily and dry skin. It has hydrating properties that aid in maintaining the skin’s oil production and keep it well-nourished. Its natural antiseptic properties could heal any offcuts caused by dehydrated skin. It can moisturize, replenish the skin as well keep it healthy.
- HAIR: Has a tonic and stimulating effect on the scalp promoting more luxurious hair growth. The oil is ideal for those with dry scalps, as it can stimulate sebum production. A lack of enough oil and sebum causes hair to become dry and brittle, improves hair texture, and reduces hair breakage. When it is massaged into the hair follicles, it stimulates hair growth. In the South Seas, women dress their hair with Ylang Ylang in a mixture of coconut oil.
- MIND: Excellent for excitable conditions regulating adrenaline flow and relaxing the system, resulting in a feeling of joy. It could ease feelings of anger, sh, ock panic, and fear.
Part of the plant used: Fresh Flowers
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Ylang Ylang is a pale-yellow liquid with an intensely sweet, floral scent reminiscent of a blend of jasmine and almond. The oil is Anit infection and has a good result on malaria. Thymus and other fevers.
Our Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is 100% Pure, Organic, Therapeutic & Steam Distilled; It can be used in diffusers and inhaled directly with 4-5 drops in handkerchiefs for freshness and relaxation.
Emotional: Ylang Ylang is sedative, helps calm the nerves, good hypotensive, and reduces vibration, hypertension, and high blood pressure. Its odor effect is intoxicating and antidepressant, a reputed aphrodisiac good support for frigidity.
Skin & Hair: Ylang Ylang promotes hair growth and controls dandruff. It can be used in skin formulations to tan the skin (Should avoid overexposure to the sun).
Respiratory: The anti-infection properties of the oil help in respiratory and pulmonary infections.
Circulatory: The oil reduces hypernoea (over accelerated breathing rate) and tachycardia (abnormal rapidity of heartbeat). It is an excellent hypotensive and helps lower blood pressure.
Digestive: Ylang Ylang is antispasmodic and antiseptic for intestinal infections, diarrhea, and flatulence.
Gynecological: A balance of the female immune system helps PMS reduce negative emotions, tensions, cramps, and headaches.
Personal Beauty Tips:
- Mix 1-2 drops of the ylang-ylang essential oil to 1 teaspoon of any carrier oil, preferably Jojoba oil or Coconut oil, and massage it gently over the skin. While using this oil to moisturize and hydrate the skin, add 1-2 drops of the Ylang-ylang essential oil to your regular face cream.
- While using this oil for conditioning, one must add 2-3 drops of the ylang-ylang essential to a coconut carrier oil and blend it well. Next, massage the scalp effectively and apply it through the strands of the hair to detangle and add luster to the hair. Do this 20 minutes before showering, then wash it away with a mild shampoo.