Skin Defence Vitamin C 20% Serum with Niacinamide, Vitamin E, Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside Concentrated Face Serum for Healthier & Brighter Skin
- MOST STABLE -Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) has multiple functions in the human body, but it is relatively unstable and easily oxidized in aqueous solutions, followed by rapid degradation. In contrast, in AA2G®, vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside) used in our Serum is stabilized with glucose which is more Effective and Premium than 3-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID or other derivatives.
- MOST SKIN PENETRABLE - AA2G is gradually converted into active Vitamin C in the skin, so it has a more significant sustained effect than conventional Vitamin C Serums. Moreover, it is the form that is most penetrable through human skin.
- AA2G - Supplies Vitamin C continuously; Inhibits production of melanin; Lightens Skin and improves pigmentation; Protects from skin damage caused by UV lights; Improves wrinkles and skin texture & moisture content
- BALANCED, EVEN-TONED SKIN - Vitamin E & B Contributes to Skin Moisturization & Hydration; Tocopherol or Vitamin E Promotes Healing, Boosts Collagen Production & Restores Skin Elasticity; Niacinamide or Vitamin B3 Increases Keratin Synthesis; Fades Wrinkles; Acts as an Anti-Acne Agent
- TREATMENT REGIMEN - Apply 3-4 drops on a clean & dry face; massage lightly all over your face & neck after bath & before bed. For All Skin Types and can be used by Men & Women from 16+
A stabilized and long-lasting Vitamin C Serum, which features multiple daily and unique skincare benefits, including Skin Brightening & Anti-Ageing
AA2G- stabilized Vitamin C derivative—-Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside—synthesized from Vitamin C and starch through enzymatic technology developed by Hayashibara. -Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside is the main component of AA2G. It has the same bioactive functionality in the body as Vitamin C because it is hydrolyzed into Vitamin C and glucose by -glucosidase—an enzyme naturally existing in the body and skin cell membranes
AA2G is metabolized more gradually in the skin than other Vitamin C derivatives, providing sustained physiological effects. AA2G has superior formulation stability, whereas Vitamin C is known to have disadvantages in the storage and production of cosmetics, such as discoloration and degradation. Used worldwide as a cosmetic ingredient for many years, the distinctive characteristics of AA2G allow for the most total use of Vitamin C’s bioactive functionality in skin brightening, promotion of collagen synthesis, antioxidant effects, and other skin care needs
NIACINAMIDE (Vitamin B3)- Acts as an anti-aging, moisturizing, anti-acne, and hair growth-promoting activity. It is the physiological form of niacin (vitamin B3). Stimulates new collagen synthesis, particularly ceramides which play an essential role in structuring and maintaining the water permeability barrier function of the skin. It inhibits the transfer of melanosomes from melanocytes to keratinocytes and results in whitening and reduction of skin pigmentation. It regulates sebum contents of skin and acne and blood circulation in the skin.
VITAMIN E- (Tocopherol) It promotes healing, reduces scarring, and repairs damaged tissue. It boosts collagen production, prevents premature aging, and helps connective tissues keep skin elastic