Pre-Puja & Puja Grooming Tips & Tricks
Posted on August 22 2017
Rain is still spoiling Puja Shopping at times, but you can hardly miss the changes taking place in the nature. Preparations for welcoming ‘Uma’ have started not only in the Puja Pandals but also in the nature; the sun now seems to be more polite & the wind softer. There’s a feeling of happiness in the air, seeming to buffer the everyday hectic life, making the perfect pre-puja ambience. Even if you are living in a crowded city, you might not have missed the enchanting fragrance of ‘Shiuli’ early in the morning, announcing the advent of ‘Shorot’.
So, the nature is getting ready & you should not miss the chance too. It is the high time for you to start the preparations to make sure that you look your best during the Puja. A woman is so much more than just her looks but her appearance can certainly add to her confidence, making her more successful in every aspect of life.
To help you look gorgeous during the puja we have come up with a Special, 10 article long series on Pre-Puja & Puja grooming. These articles will be your first-hand guide for the special Puja look, helping you to discover your most beautiful self. So, stay tuned on our blog section to get to know the secret of looking your best this Durga Puja.
List of articles to be published under this series:
- Tips to get back in shape quickly before Puja
- Get brighter, rejuvenated skin before Puja - Tips & Tricks
- Best tips for Pre-Puja Haircare
- Say bye to pimples, acne & acne spots before Puja
- Tips to get beautiful hands & feet before Puja
- How to get soft & lustrous hair to steal the show during Puja
- Final shopping bag checklist before Puja
- Quick skin care to follow from Sasthi to Doshomi
- Clothing & Accessories to dazzle in puja – your style guide from Sosthi to Doshomi
- Makeup tips for Puja