Skin Hydrating Rose Toner, Dry & Sensitive Skin, Glowing Skin, Anti-Ageing, Anti Inflammatory, Alcohol-Free
- HYDRATING & RECONDITIONING TONER: This Soothing & Hydrating Toner is ideal for Normal to Dry as well as All Skin Types as it is enriched with Rose Essential Oil, Sodium PCA & Propylene Glycol. Rose Essential Oil protects the skin effectively from free radicals' attack & reduces signs of aging; Anti-Inflammatory properties heal different skin conditions while fading scars & blemishes. Enriched Sodium PCA & Propylene Glycol prevent water loss & help to reduce the chances of free radical attacks, balancing moisture levels to make skin soft, light & non-sticky feel.
- ROSE ESSENTIAL OIL: Important Constituents like Geranic (Acid), Citronellol, Geraniol, Nerol(Alcohols) & Myrcene of the Rose Essential Oil are good for Dry, Mature, Hard & Sensitive Skin. It combats Redness & Inflammation, strengthen the skin’s cell. the skin’s cell barriers to aid in absorbing & retaining moisture. Its tonic & soothing quality is helpful for inflammation and a constricting action on capillaries is a valuable treatment for broken thread veins.
- HYDRATION: Sodium PCA is the sodium salt of pyroglutamic acid, a naturally occurring component of human skin that maintains a healthy epidermis. It is very hygroscopic, attracting moisture from the air & locks it inside the skin, making the skin youthful. Sodium PCA rebuilds the intracellular glue that holds the cells together. This prevents moisture loss and the growth of bacteria and allergens on the skin. This reduces the chances of breakouts, clogged pores, and other skin problems.
- MOISTURISING: Propylene Glycol binds water & pulls in Hydration to the outer skin layer. It forms a protective film on the skin that prevents water loss & helps to reduce the chances of free radical attacks, controls acne & makes skin soft, light & non-sticky feel. It helps to lessen the appearance of marks & acne spots. The skin has a component called Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF), which dries out with age & causes aging signs like wrinkles, flaking, & roughness. Propylene Glycol can slow down the pace at which the skin ages.
- REGIME: Clean your face with Aloe vera Or Lotus Fresh Look Face wash according to your Skin. Dab Skin Hydrating Rose Toner on your face with a dampened face tissue. Leave for 2/3 mins. Apply Aloe vera Gel moisturizer AM & PM. Use Umbrella Sunscreen Range in AM. Do the same in PM instead of the sunscreen application.
Without Toning, your CTMP regime is not completed. It ensures a healthy glow on the face & enhances the skin quality & texture with regular use. A few droplets of Skin Hydrating Rose Toner work magic on the dry, sensitive skin as well as All types of skin by helping you get rid of dryness, sensitivity, dirt & dust particles, closing the pores, & adding essential vitamins & nutrients to the deep layer of the Skin. This hydrating formula is water-based that gives an instant boost of hydration to the skin & improves moisture retention & overall health of the skin. This Toner has similar properties to Rose essential oil; it helps balance the Skin’s pH, Hydrates Dry Skin & helps clear acne but also reduces the signs of aging. Having Antiseptic and Anti-Inflammatory properties, it heals types of skin conditions while fading scars & blemishes. Enriched Humectant & Emollients attract moisture from the air & retain it in the skin to maintain skin hydration. They help to make a thin barrier on the skin surface to protect skin from foreign threats & provide a Soft, Supple, Hydrated Skin.
Rose Essential Oil:
High-quality, pure Rose Essential Oil is obtained from the fresh petals of flowers in a highly elaborate & delicate process. Rose essential oil contains several vital Vitamins, Minerals & Antioxidants that replenish the skin & protect it from the elements. Its tonic & soothing quality is helpful for inflammation & constricting action is a valuable treatment for broken thread veins.Rose oil softens dry patches, improves the skin’s elasticity, reduces inflammation & promotes healing. Antioxidants protect the skin against free radicals & prevent oxidative stress damage. Antibacterial soothes acne inflammations & fades old acne marks & dark spots. It purifies & even out your skin tone & brightens your complexion.
It is a naturally occurring component of human skin and a part of the "natural moisturizing factors" (NMF) that maintain a healthy epidermis. It is very hygroscopic, attracting moisture from the air & locks it inside the skin, making the skin youthful. Sodium PCA rebuilds the intracellular glue that holds the cells together. This prevents the loss of moisture and prevents the growth of bacteria and allergens on the skin. This reduces the chances of breakouts, clogged pores, and other skin problems.
It is used as a humectant, solvent & emollient. With quick absorbing power, propylene glycol helps the skin absorb & retains moisture to promote hydrated, soft, smooth, healthy skin. It is much better than Glycerin, but the main difference is that it does not create any stickiness on skin surfaces, unlike Glycerin. It is best known for the attributes of a hydrating & delivery ingredient. It attracts moisture from the air & holds it in the skin to protect from free radical & sun exposure damage. It is helpful for acne breakouts as it regulates skin moisture levels.